Clark County REMC has 2 perfect locations for your next family event!
The community room and shelter house are conveniently located on State Road 60 at exit 7 off of I-65. They are available for use by members and the general public.
- This facility is available from 7 a.m. to midnight
- A catering kitchen is also available
- 200 person capacity
- Includes tables and chairs
- Open year round
- The facility is available from 7 a.m. to midnight
- Fishing is allowed on a catch and release policy
- 145 person capacity
- Includes picnic tables
- Open May 1 through October 31
How to Book
Please fill out the form found on our Facility Rentals page to book your event. Contact our office for any questions. Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- REMC Members: $250 plus tax
- Non-REMC Members: $350 plus tax
- HOA (Monday through Thursday): $50 plus tax
- Non-Profit (Monday through Thursday): $100
$100 refundable security deposit required.