Pay online through our mobile and web application, SmartHub.
This allows you to:
- View and change account information
- Monitor and analyze your electric use
- Make payments in a secure environment
Open daily Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m
Clark County REMC accepts check, cash, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, and Visa with no additional fees
Pay by Phone
- Pay by phone by calling (877) 484-4042 anytime, day or night
- There are no added fees for making a payment over the phone
Prepaid Electric Service
Available for residential members to pay in advance for their electricity
Purchasing electricity before you use it allows you to control your budget and pay how much you want, when you want it
No due dates, no penalties, and no security deposits
Visit our Bill Prepay page for more information
If you want to equalize your monthly bill, budget billing can help:
Billing amounts are determined by averaging the previous 12 months of electric use with the current month
Budget amounts vary slightly each month to compensate for different usage patterns
On-time payments are required to participate in our budget billing program
If you are interested in this program please contact our office, email us, or send an inquiry through the SmartHub app.
Auto Pay takes the worry out of paying your monthly bill:
- Use automatic withdrawal from your checking account or an electric transfer from your credit card
- Sign up online through our SmartHub app or come into our office during business hours to set up Auto Pay on your account
A green, convenient, and secure way to receive your bill by email.
Go to My Profile
Click My Information
Choose the option Update My Printed Bill Settings
Change Printed Bill Status to Off
Pay your bill in cash through MoneyGram.
How It Works:
Find a MoneyGram location
Bring these with you:
- Cash – Enough to pay your Clark County REMC bill, plus a fee of $1.50
- Your Clark County REMC account number
- Receive Code: 15540
Pay the amount and the fee at the cash counter
Vanilla Direct Pay
When it comes to paying your bill, convenience is key.
Now, you can pay your bill at participating local retailers with SmartHub:
- Use the barcode in SmartHub and pay your bill, with cash, while you get groceries, gas, and more
- Find a location and get started with SmartHub and Vanilla Pay today!