- The center has a capacity of 200 people and includes tables and chairs
- This facility is available from 7 a.m. to midnight
- A catering kitchen is also available
Clark County REMC has 2 perfect locations for your next family event! The Community Room and shelter house are conveniently located on State Road 60 at exit 7 off of I-65.
- Available for use by members and the general public
- Not available for commercial purposes or to solicit business
- We reserve the right to limit the number of times the facility is used by any one person, group, or organization
- The lessee is responsible for adherence to Clark County REMC’s policy prohibiting smoking, alcohol, and drugs on the premises and all other covenants and conditions as noted in the rental agreement
- The shelter house and park are open May 1st through October 31st
- The facility is available from 7 a.m. to midnight
- The shelter house has a capacity of 145 people
- Grills may not be used inside the shelter
- Swimming is prohibited
- Fishing is allowed on a catch and release policy
- $250 plus tax
- $350 plus tax
HOA (Monday through Thursday):
- $50 plus tax
Non-Profit (Monday through Thursday):
- $100 refundable security deposit required in addition to rental fee
- Separate checks are requested for the rental fee and security deposit
- Refund of the security deposit is contingent upon adherence to all provisions of the rental agreement
Please fill out the form to book your event. Contact our office for any questions.
Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.