Contact InfoContact Person Email Business Hours
Clark County REMC, an electric distribution cooperative, is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Cashier. If you would enjoy working in a collaborative environment for a company that truly appreciates its employees, then Clark County REMC is looking for you.
As the Cashier you will:
- Be responsible for rendering prompt, courteous, and reliable cashiering services to member-owners, assuring the maintenance of sound and exact member payment records for the cooperative.
- Assist members with payments for services rendered, correctly posting payments to member accounts.
- Respond to member questions regarding billing and payment.
- Assist the Member Service Representatives
- Represent the Cooperative in a friendly and professional manner that positively influences all visitors and contacts of the REMC.
Job Related Qualifications
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and at least one year of related experience are required.
- Must be able to use office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier, printer, etc.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment.
As an employee of Clark County REMC you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, defined benefit Pension Plan, health, vision, and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance and HSA employer contributions.
- Paid time off including, holidays, vacation, sick and personal leave.
- Enjoyable work environment.
- Continuing education with some of the most reputable trainers in the industry.
Clark County REMC is a not-for-profit cooperative that has been serving members in Southern Indiana since 1939. Our service territory covers approximately 1900 miles of line and over 27 thousand members across the beautiful rolling countryside. We are located less than 10 miles north of the Louisville metropolitan area while still maintaining the best features of small-town America. Our employees are respected community leaders and valued neighbors who share a passion for contributing to the quality of life in the communities we service. The area features excellent dining and entertainment opportunities, shopping, over 100 beautiful parks, 50 golf courses, and the great Ohio River.