What happens to allocated Capital Credits if I am no longer a member of Clark County REMC?

When you discontinue service with Clark County REMC, you are no longer a member and capital credit allocations will no longer accrue.

  • Records will be maintained in the former member’s name for the purpose of future retirements
  • When and if the Clark County REMC Board of Directors elects to retire (pay) capital credits in the future, the check is mailed to the last address on record
    • It is the responsibility of the former member to maintain a current mailing address with Clark County REMC