Did you know that electric lawn equipment has seen big improvements in recent years? How about a push mower that can tackle 3,000 square feet in a single charge? That exists!
Clark County REMC is offering rebates up to $50 toward the cost of new equipment for:
- Electric lawnmowers
- Leaf blowers
- String trimmers
What to Look for When Shopping
Whether you search online or stop by your local hardware store, we want you to find equipment to keep your lawn well-maintained for years to come:
- When shopping, look for manufacturers who use lithium-ion batteries as they provide the power you expect and charge quickly
- If you need a new push mower, be sure you choose a model that runs on at least 36 volts
- The brand you choose is up to you, as well as where you make the purchase – we trust you know what you need and respect where you want to shop
Why go electric – beyond the savings this incentive provides?
- You can say goodbye to gas cans and mixing two-cycle fuel
- With electric equipment, all you have to do is keep your battery packs charged
This incentive will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.