Indiana’s electric cooperatives and their statewide magazine, Indiana Connection, invites students to enter the calendar art contest. Winning artwork from Indiana K-12 students will illustrate the 2023 Cooperative Calendar of Student Art.
Each year, 13 first place winners and nine honorable mention winners have their artwork featured in the calendar and receive cash prizes.
Who is eligible?
Indiana public, private or home-schooled students in kindergarten through 12th grade during the 2020-21 school year.
What are the prizes?
- A first place artist will be selected for each grade, K-12, and will receive $200. In addition, the artwork of each grade level winner will illustrate either the cover or one of the 12 months of the calendar.
- Additional artists will earn honorable mention awards and will receive $75. Their works will appear in a special section of the printed wall calendar.
- An “artist of the year” will be selected from among the first place winners and receive an additional $100.
- Judges will select Award of Merit winners who will receive certificates.
What are the details?
- A complete set of rules and required entry forms are available by visiting the Indiana Connection's Calendar Art Contest webpage.
- Entry deadline is March 18, 2022.
Questions? Contact Indiana Connection.
Phone: (317) 487-2220